To ensure you can enjoy your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry for many years to come, we recommend that you care for it on a regular basis. The most important tips on how to care for your jewelry are summarized here:
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY JULI KA fine arts jewelry JEWELRY?
- To keep your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry in perfect condition and to avoid any scratches, we recommend that you store it separately in the JULI KA fine arts jewelry box that it comes with.
- Use a soft toothbrush and mild soapy water to clean your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry.
- JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry always has a matt finish, so do not use a silver or gold polishing cloth.
- Keep your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry away from direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Apply your make-up, hairspray and perfume before putting on your jewelry. We also recommend that pearls and opals not be allowed to come into contact with perfume, lotions, oils, and other beauty products.
- Remove your jewelry when you do housework or handle household chemical products. Do not wear your jewelry in a swimming pool, because chlorine and other chemicals can damage the precious stones and metals.
- Avoid cradling your mobile phone between your shoulder and your ear, as this can cause earrings to become misshapen.
HOW CAN I VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF JULI KA fine arts jewelry JEWELRY?
Please appreciate that we can only verify JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry that has been purchased in one of our shop-in-shops, from an authorized partner, or at our website. Furthermore, we are unable to authenticate jewelry that has been purchased through eBay or a similar site.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at
Handle very delicate JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry, such as our rough diamond earrings, in the same way as velvet or lace
WHY IS MY STERLING SILVER BECOMING DARKER IN COLOR?
Darkening is a natural process caused by moisture, chemicals in the air, or the natural oils in your skin.
All JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry is made exclusively from top quality sterling silver, and this alloy is made up of 925 parts of pure silver and 75 parts of copper. However, JULI KA fine arts jewelry silver jewelry may darken more quickly because our jewelry has a special matt finish – and this means that the surface is more susceptible to contamination.
DOES STERLING SILVER CONTAIN GOLD OR NICKEL?
- There is no nickel in any JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry made of sterling silver, 14 and 18 carat gold, and gold-palladium alloys.
- 18 carat white gold contains nickel.
HOW SHOULD I HAVE MY JULI KA fine arts jewelry JEWELRY REPAIRED?
If you need to have your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry repaired, please contact us at
We will address your enquiry promptly and clarify the shipping process with you. We will send you an estimate of costs within 14 days after receiving your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry. Repairs take approximately 4–6 weeks. Single earrings take about 6–10 weeks to repair. It is important that the undamaged earring also be sent in so that we can ensure the two earrings match perfectly. You can also send us your JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry if you want a new finish.
CAN I HAVE A LEATHER CORD REPLACED?
Our natural silk threads and our leather cords will need to be re- placed from time to time, depending on the amount of use. We will be happy to do this for you!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MY JEWELRY REPAIRS ARE PROGRESSING?
HOW CAN I GET A VOUCHER CODE? HOW CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT THE LATEST OFFERS?
Go online and sign up to our mailing list and we will send you e-mails about all of our latest offers.
WHERE CAN I BUY JULI KA fine arts jewelry JEWELRY?
WHERE DOES JULI KA fine arts jewelry SOURCE CORAL FROM?
For ethical reasons, JULI KA fine arts jewelry deliberately refrains from using coral in its designs. Coral reefs are among the most biologically diverse ecosystems on our planet and are under severe threat due to environmental pollution and excessive mining. This is why JULI KA fine arts jewelry only uses coral sourced from old stock for its limited editions and individual items. We will be happy to offer you an alternative material if we cannot complete your order with coral.
WHOW DOES JULI KA fine arts jewelry DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM OF CONFLICT DIAMONDS?
We feel ethically bound to refrain from using conflict diamonds and we are committed to complying with United Nations directives and the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme. These measures aim to prevent conflict diamonds from entering legitimate business channels.
This is why we only work with selected and recognized suppliers. Every diamond that passes through our hands is certified when we receive it. This guarantees that the raw diamonds are derived from legal and ethically sound sources.
For further information, please go to the United Nations and World Diamond Council websites at
DOES JULI KA fine arts jewelry I USE RECYCLED METAL?
JULI KA fine arts jewelry is aware of the negative impact the metal industry has on our environment. We therefore consistently aim to use 100% recycled metal to meet our silver, gold, and platinum needs.
HOW DOES JULI KA fine arts jewelry HELP PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT?
We at JULI KA fine arts jewelry are fully and totally committed to our social responsibility towards our environment. We respect Mother Earth and do all we can to ensure its safety and survival, which in turn ensures our own safety and survival!
WHERE IS JULI KA fine arts jewelry JEWELRY PRODUCED?
JULI KA fine arts jewelry jewelry is only produced in Tyrol. Our studio is located in the heart of the Alps, in Innsbruck – the Olympic city.